answer 2 out of 3
1. The year is 2025, and the world community, facing projected temperature increases of 4-4.5°C before the end of the century, has agreed to launch a research program that might ultimately lead to deployment of stratospheric injections of sulfuric acid in an attempt to stabilize global temperatures. The United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change has been tasked with governing this deployment. Based primarily on your breathtaking performance in ESPM 169, you have been hired as a staff member on the UNFCCC’s new Subsidiary Body for Climate Geoengineering (SBCE). Your supervisor, has asked you to draft a memorandum on how the precautionary principle should be implemented in this new program. Get to it, or you may, instead, be asked to pilot the first sulfur injection weather balloon.
2. Based upon your breathtaking performance in ESPM 169, you have been hired as a staff member to the High-level Political Forum, the successor organization to the UN Commission on Sustainable Development. Your supervisor, Dr. Angela TwentyOne, has asked you to draft a memorandum outlining the top priorities that the global community should be pursuing to achieve sustainable development over the next few decades. Get to it, or you may be re-assigned to the Forum’s satellite office in Akron.
3. Based on your breathtaking performance in ESPM 169, you have been hired as staff member at the Convention on Biological Diversity’s Secretariat. Your new boss, has asked you to draft a memorandum on how to improve the treaty’s effectiveness. He’s also interested in your ideas about what the top priorities of the Parties should be in the next several decades. Get to it, or your job may be more threatened than a Tonkin snub-nosed monkey.
answer 2 out of 3
Unlike most other websites we deliver what we promise;
- Our Support Staff are online 24/7
- Our Writers are available 24/7
- Most Urgent order is delivered with 6 Hrs
- 100% Original Assignment Plagiarism report can be sent to you upon request.
GET 15 % DISCOUNT TODAY use the discount code PAPER15 at the order form.