How Businesses Should Adapt their strategies to Cope with Mobile Consumers Today
– A focus on a specific business sector whose customers
are using mobile phones (B2C – Business to consumer)
– Business sectors: retail, electronics
– Type of applications:location-based apps and advertising. For example: UBER, car sharing ,public transportation, nearby restaurants, nearby attractions and hotels etc…
The idea is mainly localization and apps that include information and propositions depending on real-time location.
The following are instructions from my tutor:
1- comprehensive literature review to support your research – establish current level of knowledge – confirm gap in knowledge that your work is going to address
2- establish methodology – what methods are you going to use for primary research – why this method – who are your respondents – establish interview/questionnaire/focus group questions as appropriate on basis of issues arising from your literature review
3- conduct research
4- analyse findings with reference to previous studies as identified in the literature review – establish themes/trends
5- conclusions plus recommendations – actions business should take – recommendations for future research to build on/extend your work
Feasibility Study of a Complex Residential Compound
A feasibility study a complex residential compound. It is supposed to house at least 50 families, these families are foreigners in the city of AlKhobar, Saudi Arabia. It has to have a nursery, supermarket, gym, and leisure facilities. All of these facilities together will make a fulfilled residential area which will meet the standards of Aramco’s residential compound. The difference is that you have to be an employee in Aramco to live there, in this compound you just have to meet specific standards. These standards include the monthly income, the nationality, and so on. We are looking to do a minor city in a big city. The project total cost is around $200,000,000.00.
Personal Statement for CIA Pastry School
Please answer each of the following questions. Each response must be a minimum of 100 words.
1. Please describe an experience when you realized that you had a passion for the foodservice/hospitality industry. It could be a dining, work, or cooking experience, or a proud food/beverage accomplishment.
2. What are your career plans for the first five years after graduating from CIA? How will your CIA education support these plans?
3. Please let us know about your work experience, whether in the foodservice industry or another field, your extracurricular activities while in school, and organizations to which you belong. Be sure to include any leadership roles you had in these experiences.
Capital Budgeting Proposal
Choose a U.S. based, publically-held, and exchange traded Multi National Corporation (MNC). Determine an international business investment that the firm would likely pursue. Assume the CFO of the firm suggests that you (Manager of the firm) write a letter to him/her describing the planned investment.
Prepare an introductory letter outlining the investment idea. The letter should layout details about the proposed business including why it is needed, why it will succeed (profit, sales, costs, etc), and how it fits into the firm’s current operations and expertise. The letter should also discuss the cultural, legal, and agency issues of the country where the investment is planned. The letter should be between 400 – 500 words (approximately 2 pages double spaced).
The company is Apple, Inc. The place of investment is Dubai, UAE.