law of foreign investments
1- law of foreign investments in (Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and UAE)
2- please the references is so important to be from formal sources
3- You can make it more based on your needs and you can make it less than 10 but not less than 7
An analysis of the effect of Filartiga v. Pena-Irala Court’s 1980 decision in domestic and international law. Upload all the resources to use. Please note: use up to 15 sources maximum.. Also upload an annotated bibliography to use for the case note for your reference. The case note requires up to 10 pages or around 2,500 words.
Government Policy Paper
Government Policy Paper (3-5 pages, 50 points) – Due on the date of the final exam.
In this project the students learn about the effectiveness of government policies. Each student must select a government policy that deals with an issue, such as anti-trust (ATT break-up, Microsoft trial, …), regulation (pollution control, the Sarbanes Oxley Act, the American Clean Energy And Security Act of 2009 (Waxman-Markley Cap and Trade bill)), subsidies (welfare, farm support, Medicare, Cash-for-Clunkers program,…), or taxation (tax cuts, solar or ethanol tax credits, ..) The paper should address some, or all issues below:
* Background, rationales, and goals of the program/policy.
* Who were the intended target, and who actually benefited or were hurt by the program/policy?
* How does the program/policy affect consumers and producers welfare?
All papers must be in Microsoft Word format, typed, double-spaced, proofread, spell-checked, and between 2-5 pages (700-2000 words) in length. They must be submitted to proper drop boxes on D2L on or before the due date. Late papers will not be accepted. Plagiarism may result in 0 point for the paper, or failing grade for the class. All papers must follow APA format.
Tennessee Law on advance directives
NURS 1400 Introduction to Associate Degree Nursing
The purpose of this activity is to let you see the Tennessee Law on advance directives and to look at facility forms for complying with the law. You will also be required to talk to some people you know about this topic. Responses should be written in paragraph style, typed and double-spaced.
1. Find the Tennessee law (Tennessee Code 32-11) regarding advance directives. The website for this information is:
All states are listed at this site. Scroll down to Tennessee and then click on All Statutes in the right hand column. The Tennessee Code will come up. Click the box beside “Tennessee Code” to bring up the Code Titles. Click on Title 32, which will give you a Chapter list. Click on “Chapter 11 Living Wills.” Double click on the words “Living Wills” and the law, sections 101-113 will come up for selection.
2. Read the law and restate it in your own words. Include all major provisions of the law.
3. Look at the Advance Directive forms used at your clinical facility. If you cannot get one for some reason, ask a classmate to get one for you from their clinical facility. Does it have a name other than “Advance Directive?” What is included on the form? Does it seem difficult to complete?
4. Ask 3 people you know (only one may be a household member) if they know what advance directives are and if they have any. You can ask specifically if they know the difference between a general power of attorney and a healthcare power of attorney or other questions that will help you know how much they understand. Write 1-3 paragraphs discussing what you learned from talking to these people.
If there are more than 3 errors in sentence structure, spelling or punctuation in an essay assignment, 2 points will be deducted from the grade. If short answers are used, spelling and capitalization should be correct. If there are more than 3 errors, 2 points will be deducted.
Before answering the question please read the reading fully and answer the questions.
First read CHAPTER 10 and 11 OF THE TEXTBOOK BELOW Stojkovic, Kalinich, Klofas (2012). Criminal Justice Organizations: Administration and Management. 5th ed. Belmont, CA: Thomson/Wadsworth Publishing.. (ISBN: 9781111346904)
After reading these chapters please answer the questions below. Also do not erase the questions please answer it below the questions.
Also answer each question with about 190 words.
1. Of the power bases described in the text and the commentary, which do you believe would have the strongest effect on criminal justice officials and why? Which do you believe would have the weakest effect and why?
2. Describe the differences between power and authority. Can you ever have a situation where a leader has authority but not power? Power but not authority?
3. Are there any types of political behavior that have a positive influence on the organization? Why?