This is a Literature Review paper (couldn’t find it on the type of document )
-Physiological Review of Medical Condition for Which Treatment is Essential
-Drug Pharmacological Properties
– Pharmacokinetic Review
– Pharmacodynamic Review
– Merits and Demerits of Drug Agent
-Comment on Future Developments
-Overall Insight, Evaluation and Comparison to Relevant Scientific Fundamentals for Critical Review of 2-3 Specific Resources
Length of Review (within 13-15 page limit)
Quality and Content of Discussion and selected items for review within realm of assigned sub-topics (as above)
Completion and Format of Table of Contents, List of Figures and Tables, Appendices
• Proper labelling such as titles and units includes
• Appendices appear in the order they are mentioned in the Review and are referenced in the body of the text.
• Utilized for non-essential data or figures. To include all appropriate labels such as axis labels, scale, units, sig. figs. etc.
• Relevant and recent literature choices
• Quality of resources selected to produce an effective review
• Proper citation style
Tables & Figures
• Choice of relevant tables or figures to illustrate or explain concepts
• Correct location of tables and figures in the text
• Proper labelling of tables and figures (titles, axes labels, scale, units, sig. figs. etc.)
Deductions For :
· Punctuation errors.
· Spelling/wording/grammatical error.
· Sentence error.
· Missing items or errors in table of contents, list of figures or tables
· Missing items or errors in list of tables, figures or appendices
PLACE AN ORDER WITH SIMILAR OR RELATED INSTRUCTIONS NOW.