1. Choose a full-length feature film or a minimum of three episodes of a one-hour drama or a minimum of five episodes of a half-hour comedy that depicts at least one substantial interpersonal relationship.
2. As you watch, consider which communication concepts and theories from class are displayed.
3. Write a 5-6 page paper (typed in a standard serif font such as Times 12 pt, doubled spaced, one inch margins, no cover page) plus reference list in which you:
• Explain and apply a minimum of three course concepts to the film or series you watched
• Use a minimum of three concrete examples from the film or series
• Demonstrate how these examples support or contradict the concepts you’ve included
• Use appropriate APA citation for the course concepts in the body of your paper (but please add the textbook page numbers)