Marketing Plan II
Make a questionnaire for the target market of the product you selected for your marketing plan in the previous task, in order to understand the needs of your target customers. Perform the following steps:
1. Create a questionnaire. This should be aimed at obtaining information on the demographics of the sample, tastes, preferences and spending habits of the target market.
2. Your questionnaire should have 20 questions.
3. Submit the questionnaire to a sample of at least 10 individuals in your target market (10 points for each interview, whether each respondent complete the 20 questions in the questionnaire).
4. After collecting the data, files a statement of the results include:
• tabulation of data
• Analysis of data
• Interpretation of findings
5. Save the document in MS-Word format.