Use Excel to do a correlation between the following variables:
1) X – 2,5,5,6,6,7,8,9
2) Y – 1,2,2,3,4,4,5,5
A drug company is measuring levels of oxygenation in patients after receiving a test medication. As the researcher, you are interested in whether Group I, which received the medication, has the same oxygenation levels as Group II, which did not.
1) Group 1: 2,3,3,4,4,7,8,9
2) Group 2: 1,2,2,3,4,4,5,5,6,8
1) Are you doing a one-tailed test or a two-tailed test (Excel will give you both)?
2) What is the probability that Group I is different from Group 2, using the p value? Is it significant against the benchmark of p < .05?
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
1) Refer to “The Use of Electro-Acupuncture in Conjunction with Exercise for the Treatment of Chronic Low-Back Pain” by Yeung, Leung, and Chow.
2) Complete “Yeung Analysis Worksheet.”
3) Examine the question the researchers were trying to answer and write an essay (500-750 words) that explains why you feel the t-test was chosen. Choose one of the other tools studied so far in this course and explain why it would not provide relevant findings.
4) Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
Very efficient definitely will recommend this site for help in getting your assignments help.
Great job, completed quicker than expected. Thank you very much!